Note: EVA-7M is recommended for new designs.
AMY-6M is the world’s smallest standalone GPS module dedicated to consumer applications. It has been specifically developed to provide basic GPS functionality required by high volume, portable products.
It is a fully integrated, autonomous GPS solution requiring no host integration resulting in fast time-to-market.
- Smallest GPS module
- No host integration required
- Basic GPS functionality for cost-sensitive applications
- Operates at 1.8 V and 3.0 V
- u-blox 6 position engine:
- Navigate down to –159 dBm and –146 dBm coldstart
- Hybrid GPS/SBAS engine (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Anti-jamming technology
- Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
- A-GPS: AssistNow Online and Offline services, OMA SUPL compliant
- Backward compatible (hardware and firmware); easy migration from AMY-5M
- LGA package for cost effective manufacturing
- AMY-6M Product Summary
- u-blox 6 Receiver Description and Protocol Specification
- AMY-6M Datasheet: please contact your local u-blox sales office
- Additional documentation and resources