|Click below to access tables containing links to published product documents and resource pages including datasheets, manuals, protocol specifications, application notes, and links to tools, drivers and firmware.
Note: for GPS/GNSS chips resources, please contact u-blox support.
General Product Information:
Description of document types:
- Product summaries: one for each product or product series with a summary of features and performance information
- Data sheets: description of features, pin outs, dimensions, electrical specifications, performance figures, configuration pins, qualifications and certifications, product packaging, shipping and storage, default settings, and product labeling
- Integration Manuals: hardware design guidelines, power management, communication interfaces, I/O pins, schematic and layout design, footprint and solder masks, antenna choices and micro-strip layout, EOS/ESD/EMI precautions, soldering, production testing, hardware and software migration for existing designs
- Receiver description and protocol specification/AT command manual: serial port descriptions, configuration, power management, GPS aiding, list of all commands and responses, default settings
- Application Notes: in depth explanation on specific subjects
- Information Notes: describes minor changes in visual appearance of products in Mass Production or major changes in form, fit, function, processing, reliability or quality of products in Engineering Samples or Initial Production with reasons for change, time line and projected impact
- Product Change Notices: describes major changes in form, fit, function, processing, reliability or quality of products in Mass Production with reasons for change, time line and projected impact