u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS evaluation kits
EVK-M8 evaluation kits enable simple evaluation of the high performance u-blox M8 positioning technology. The built-in USB interface provides both power supply and high-speed data transfer, and eliminates the need for an external power supply.
u-blox M8 evaluation kits are compact, and their user-friendly interface and power supply make them ideally suited for use in laboratories, vehicles and outdoor locations. Furthermore, they can be used with a PDA or a notebook PC, making them the perfect companion through all stages of design-in projects.
- Easy to use
- Extensive visualization and evaluation features
- Supports AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline A-GNSS services
- 1 USB port, 1 UART port, 1 I2C/SPI port (switchable)
- All ports accessible outside
- Power supply and data transfer over USB (USB V2.0 compatible)
- Compact 105 x 64 x 26 mm EVK-M8 unit
- USB cable
- Active GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou antenna
- EVK-M8N-0: u-blox M8 Evaluation Kit with TCXO: supports u-blox M8 Chips, MAX-M8Q, MAX-M8W, NEO-M8N, NEO-M8Q, LEA-M8S
- EVK-M8C-0: u-blox M8 Evaluation Kit with Crystal: Supports u-blox M8 Chips, MAX-M8C, NEO-M8M
- ACE-AM-0: (optional accessory) Adapter Cable for EVK GPS/GNSS
u-center GPS/GNSS evaluation software
The EVK-M8 download includes u-center, which is an interactive tool for configuration, testing, visualization and data analysis of positioning chips and modules. u-center provides useful assistance during all phases of a system integration project.