u-blox 7 single chip multi-GNSS receiver for consumer and automotive applications
The UBX-G7020 is the newest family of standalone positioning chips from u-blox. The high performance u-blox 7 multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS - Galileo/BeiDou ready) position engine delivers exceptional sensitivity and acquisition times.
u-blox 7 features ultra low power consumption, thanks to an innovative single die architecture and enhanced software algorithms. This gives the UBX-G7020 best-in-class power consumption, particularly for GLONASS reception. The extended voltage supply range and 1.8V and 3.0V compliance supports a wide variety of user applications. Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GPS/GNSS-hostile environments.
u-blox 7 GPS receiver chip (UBX-G7020)
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, and QZSS
- Minimal board space, <30 mm2
- Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity
- Minimal e-BOM, as few as 8 external parts
- Exceptional jamming immunity
- UART, USB, SPI, and DDC(I2C compliant) interfaces
- UBX-G7020 Product Summary
- Whitepaper: "u-blox’ comprehensive approach to multi-GNSS positioning" (PDF)
- The UBX-G7020 Data Sheet, Hardware Integration Manual,
and Receiver Description Including Protocol Specification require
an NDA and can be obtained by contacting u-blox