Automotive, Mobile Terminal and Infrastructure Applications
The u-center GNSS evaluation software provides a powerful tool for evaluation, performance analysis and configuration of u-blox GNSS receivers. Its unique flexibility makes the u-center GNSS evaluation software an invaluable tool for evaluation, analysis and configuration of u-blox GNSS receivers. u-blox GNSS receivers can be configured using the u-center evaluation software.
- Highly interactive and easy to use
- Full support of all u-blox GNSS receivers
- Extensive configuration and control features
- Real-time display from a GNSS receiver via RS232 and USB interface
- Supports NMEA and u-blox UBX binary protocol
- Integrated AssistNow Client for A-GNSS
- GNSS configuration and control
- Structured data visualization in real-time
- Message, binary and text output
- Tabular outputs with on-line statistics
- Graphical data visualization with zooming, panning and scaling functions:
- 2-dimensional plots from large choice of data sets
- Sky plots
- Deviation map
- Visualization with maps
- GNSS Camera View: photographic data can be stored in the log file together with the navigation data and later be replayed in the application.
- Export data files to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Docking views (real-time cockpit instrumentation displays):
- Satellite constellation
- Satellite and GNSS information panels
- Data recorder and playback
- Full Copy Paste Support to transfer information to standard PC application software
- Runs on Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
Visit our Support page
for technical assistance for u-center.